Sunday, September 27, 2009

I am Absurd.

I have to start this blog (I use that term lightly) by saying a little bit about Absurd & Unheard. It is a blog comprised of a few close friends who felt like throwing their thoughts into the endless void that is and has been our home for years; the Internet. For years, I have sat by politely like a stereotypical Canadian chap. But after years of bearing witness, I feel my time has come to get my thoughts out of my crowded notebooks, and my claustrophobic mind.
What you can expect from this blog is as follows:
We, the contributors, all offer extremely varied opinions, beliefs, and tastes. Whether it be music, movies, books, or general annoyances. rest assured that what I post will be entirely different than the other writings on this blog. So check in often, for chances are, if you hate this blog, you will love the next.
"Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known." I am using this quote as a sort of disclaimer. This blog, for me, is not an attempt to impress the tens of people who may stumble across it. It is a medium to help get my thoughts out of my head and into a world that exists on screens around the world. If you like what I have to say, that is amazing. If you don't, thats good too. Just don't send any hate my way, it would be a waste of time.

Declan

0 comments:

Post a Comment